Facelift | Necklift
A facelift also known as a rhytidectomy is a cosmetic procedure designed to remove excess fat, tighten facial muscles, and stretch facial skin for a smoother, younger appearance. In recent decades the demand for looking youthful in the middle ages has increased among men and women. MyBodyMD’s board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Rafi Bidros uses advanced surgical techniques that concentrate on the precise areas of the face and neck to help the patients achieve their youthful appearance.
The candidates who qualify for a face/neck lift surgery are those individuals who experience the following symptoms,
• Relaxation of the skin of the face causing sagging
• Deepening of the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth
• Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
• Jowls developing in the cheeks and jaw
• Loose skin and excess fat of the neck that can appear as a double chin
• Sagging skin, pockets of fat under the chin, and wrinkles around the neck
The surgery concentrates on raising and repositioning the skin and soft tissue around the face. During the surgery, excess skin is removed and the remaining skin is sewn into position. The standard facelift helps the lower half of the face but with Dr. Bidros’ modifications of the procedure, the upper face can be improved by lifting the outer angle of the eye and reducing crow’s feet.
Facelift and Necklift surgery are the most common procedures that give the best results to look younger, healthier, and more cheerful. If you are someone looking for more information on facial rejuvenation, visit our website and schedule an appointment today or visit us at MyBodyMD Plastic Surgery located in Houston, Texas.